Breakfast now available!View Menu
Why Our Pub is Great
The Greenstone pub is all about family. Bring the whole brood along and you can be sure our friendly staff will cater to your every need. Alongside our renowned carvery, we have a menu packed with pub classics, heavenly salads, and indulgent desserts. So whether you’re in the mood for a meaty feast, a platter to share, or you’re all about pudding, our food is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. If you’ve got fussy kids, or even a better half who is rather particular about their food, we can tailor meals to suit. Just ask!
Feeling thirsty? Our well-stocked bar is sure to meet your needs with a superb collection of cask ales from Marston’s five breweries, along with a selection of fine wines, spirits, ciders, and soft drinks. If the sun is out, you can enjoy a nice glass of wine or a cold pint in our outdoor seating area. Or enjoy a spot of alfresco dining in peace, while the kids run off some energy in our children’s play park. There are plenty of scrumptious children’s meals and desserts for when they come back hungry and in need of a treat.
So, whether you’re looking for a much-needed coffee stop on your journey, or a nice meal with Nan, Grandad, and the kids, we have just the thing. We pride ourselves on being one of the most family-friendly pubs in the Dereham area. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.